arabian
توك ما شرفت يا افندى

يا مرحب بيك

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

arabian
توك ما شرفت يا افندى

يا مرحب بيك

arabian
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
arabian

easy talk

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

Words of wisdom

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1Words of wisdom Empty Words of wisdom الأحد ديسمبر 20, 2009 3:13 pm

the one

the one

Words of Wisdom

Here are some delightful quotations and quotes that are words of wisdom. This selection of quotes concentrates on what several writers had to say about wisdom itself !!!

There is this difference between happiness and wisdom: he that thinks himself the happiest man, really is so; but he that thinks himself the wisest, is generally the greatest fool.
Charles Caleb Colton
Words of wisdom Prntmrk

Well I am certainly wiser than this man. It is only too likely that neither of us has any knowledge to boast of; but he thinks that he knows something which he does not know, whereas I am quite conscious of my ignorance. At any rate it seems that I am wiser than he is to this small extent, that I do not think that I know what I do not know.
Socrates
Words of wisdom Prntmrk

It is what we think we know already that often prevents us from learning.
Claude Bernard
Words of wisdom Prntmrk

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts; but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties.
Francis Bacon
Words of wisdom Prntmrk

The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance - it is the illusion of knowledge.
Daniel J Boorstin
Words of wisdom Prntmrk

If in the last few years you haven't discarded a major opinion or acquired a new one, check your pulse, you may be dead.
Frank Gelett Burgess
Words of wisdom Prntmrk

He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today.
Tryon Edwards
Words of wisdom Prntmrk

The real voyage of discovery consists, not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
Marcel Proust

2Words of wisdom Empty رد: Words of wisdom الثلاثاء ديسمبر 22, 2009 2:54 pm

المحرر العربي

المحرر العربي
مشرف الركن الهادى

well done
جوزال والله جوزال

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى